Your first visit will consist of an initial examination and a discussion of your potential treatment options. This important visit will allow the orthodontists to determine if this is the right time to begin treatment.We understand that each patient’s orthodontic treatment is different, and we promise to give you the personal attention you deserve.
During your first visit, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Your first visit is supposed to help you to decide to start orthodontic treatment or not
If you decide to start orthodontic treatment, the second visit will consist of a precis documentation of the tooth positioning and the facial structure.
This contains photos, a set of models, as well as two digital X-rays. We will provide a complete clinical diagnosis regarding the nature of the problem, a written summary of the findings and a detailed plan that outlines your treatment and goals.
After we have evaluated your records, we will conduct a treatment consultation to explain all aspects of your orthodontic treatment in detail.
We look forward to meeting you and helping to improve your health and well-being.